Buyers must register to have access to the Denver Mart’s permanent showrooms, concentrated in the Gift, Apparel, Jewelry and Western lifestyle industries as well as a number of events and shows produced by the Mart to support these industries.
- February 2020 Gift Show – Register Online
- February 2020 Apparel Show – Register Online
- April 2020 Apparel Show – Register Online
- June 2020 Apparel Show – Register Online
- August 2020 Gift Show – Register Online
- August 2020 Apparel Show – Register Online
- October 2020 Apparel Show – Register Online
- Passes/badges are non-transferable.
- Designers must accompany all clients or may make a showroom appointment for a client. The showroom will take responsibility for escorting the client to and from that showroom.
- TWO GUEST MAXIMUM on non-show days. Guest Fees apply during shows (1st Guest-No Charge, 2nd & 3rd Guest-$35.00 each).
- The Denver Mart reserves the right to refuse or revoke passes/badges as it deems appropriate.
- By providing your email address to the Denver Mart you agree that we may contact you to update information, inform you of our events and promotions, provide information about our products and services, or communicate with you. We will not share or sell your email information with others. Any email sent by the Denver Mart will provide you with the option to unsubscribe from the email list. ***Exception to this policy: Any buyer registering as an apparel buyer (disclosing apparel categories on this form), your email address will be shared by the Denver Mart with the Denver Market Association (DMA) only.
Contact the Registration department at 303-292-6278 ext. 5265 or 800-289-6278 ext. 5265 or email email@example.com