The Denver Mart shows appreciation to its buyers by offering a wide variety of support services and amenities. Shop an upcoming trade show or market event or source and shop from our wide selection of gift, apparel, western, and jewelry showrooms open Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Access to the Denver Mart is limited to qualified wholesale buyers, retailers and interior designers. The Registration Department ensures that those entering the Mart building both during show and non-show times are qualified. To register or learn more, visit Buyer Registration or contact email@example.com
Event Badges, MartCards & Daily Passes
Whether you are attending a specific event or shopping the Mart and sourcing from our 300 showrooms, you will be provided with either a day pass, MartCard or event badge. These passes will serve as your identification while on site and allow you access to the building. If you have lost your MartCard, badge or pass or need to add or delete a contact from your account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-292-6278 Ext. 5265.
For WESA show badges please contact the WESA office or visit www.denver-wesa.org.
Ample free parking is available to all buyers and their guests. During public shows buyers are encouraged to show the parking lot attendant their MartCard, show badge or event pass to avoid being charged a parking fee.
A coin-operated copy machine is located on the first floor near the Terrace Gardens security desk.
A listing of our recommended hotels can be found on our Hotels & Travel page. All of our recommended hotels are within 15 miles of the Denver Mart. They can accommodate guests 365 days per year and work directly with our guests for rates.
Buyer Amenities During Markets
- Complimentary educational seminars. Visit Markets @ the Mart for individual events and preview the seminar line-ups.
- Preferred hotels with reduced rates and shuttle services. View individual events for their preferred hotel listings.
- Free parking and parking lot shuttles during select shows. View our building & parking map.
- Convenient food service locations throughout facility during shows.
- Free wireless internet in common areas during select shows.
- Concierge services.
- Buyers’ lounges with business center, free wifi, coat & package check.
- Help and information desks.
- Massage and shoeshine services.
Contact Buyer Services at email@example.com for personalized assistance with navigating our trade shows, market events, locating lines, representatives and business resources or to schedule tours for prospective buyers, educational or retail groups.